Shopping for Easter basket items from babies to teens can be fun! There are always a few traditional items to include each year (hello chocolate bunnies and Easter Jelly Beans), but there’s also a lot of creativity you can put into your Easter gifts.
From Legos to crafts, collectibles and snuggly soft plushies and blankets, you can include just about anything into your mix of candy and items, including a new PRODOH shirt or swimsuit for spring! Add a bow or tag from Little Happies to your Easter Basket this season.
Here are the top 10 items in our Easter Basket Gift Guide…
- PRODOH Boys Pro Performance Polo. Do you want your boys to have something they can wear on Easter but also wear all summer long? You can easily dress this polo up or down and wear it to play tennis or golf, cruise on a boat, or for a dressier family occasion like Easter day. Our boys' polos keep moisture out with wicking technology, breathable fabric and a vented back.
- Girls Carolina Catch Skort. This spring skort is selling fast and is a fast favorite because it is the perfect athletic playtime skort for school, activities and summer play. Toddler and youth girls will enjoy the shorter and simple pull on style with plenty of stretch and comfort.
- Founders Kid’s Fishing Shirt. You’ll always remember your little one’s first fishing shirt. Make it a new tradition to usher in spring and summer with a staple that you can use on the boat, on the beach or just out and about.The UV protection performance fishing shirts are comfortable and made to fit infants up to boys and girls size 12/14. The sleeves, which can be easily rolled up, and the vented back keep the kids cool and protected in the hot summer sun. Check out our Fishing Shirts.
- The Weezie B. and Sally C. designs Placemats. Keeping the table clean and messes to a minimum are always a priority for moms, no matter how difficult feeding toddlers can be. These laminated placemats are easy to wipe down and reuse, and make a great gift.
- Young Wild and Friedman Sensory Sand and Sensory Dough jars. These are the perfect on-the-go screen free distraction that make great Easter basket gifts or party favors.
- Jellycat bunny. You won’t go wrong with the classic Jellycat bunnies that are so soft and huggable. There’s a reason babies and toddlers LOVE to snuggle them.
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets. A great gift for toddlers up to young kids, your children can color and decorate their pets with markers, wash them off and do it again! You can grow your collection with different animals and play wash sets.
- Lego Easter Rabbits. Celebrate Easter with this adorable Lego building kit. The scene is built and complete with two bunnies, Easter eggs and flowers.
- Native shoes. Summer isn’t complete without purchasing a pair (or two!) of the comfiest, most versatile kids shoes. We love these shoes because they’re easy for kids to slip on by themselves and they’re odor resistant, shock absorbent, waterproof and quick to dry out! Wear them on dry land or in the water this summer, they’re the perfect go-to shoe for kids of all ages.
- PRODOH swimsuits. It’s the perfect time of year to stock up on new swimsuits for your boys and girls. Looking for matching sibling swimsuits? Check out our new Girls Tournament Time Tankini and Boys Boogie Board Swim Trunk in the crab print.
Looking for other fun ideas? Check out our Spring Break Packing Checklist for more ideas on things you could use this spring and summer!
Order by April 3rd to guarantee Easter delivery.